St Maarten, London, and all over the States!
We may have changed our blog address but don't worry, we've moved all our old posts here! Search for posts by location, archives, or the search box.

01 April 2016

Races

So I realize I have been terrible about updating the blog this year. I'm going to do a couple quick posts with picture highlights of 2016. I will attempt to keep it updated more often, though really life is settling into a routine and there's not as much to post about these days. I will try to get pictures up at the very least, especially for those who do not use Facebook.

First post will highlight some of the races we did in early 2016. Owen did his first Marathon and I did my first Half Marathon! I also did a 10k the following month, and a 5k after that. Owen did a mountain bike race!
Getting our Marathon outfits together!
Pre-race
1:53 Half Marathon finish time
4:13 Marathon finish time




Immediately after Owen finished, he was barely able to stand
A little while later, to show off our Tri-Sport jersey!
Post Half with my dear friend Jackie!
Our t-shirt and medals!
One lap of Owen's mountain bike race
Mardi Gras Mambo 10K (official time was around 53min)
Post race beers with Meg!


No comments:

Post a Comment