St Maarten, London, and all over the States!
We may have changed our blog address but don't worry, we've moved all our old posts here! Search for posts by location, archives, or the search box.

18 January 2013

Ealing, London!

We are both here in Ealing now! After a slight delay due to Owen's student visa taking longer than expected, he was able to join me and make it in time to start "classes." We also just found a flat after a week and a half of looking. We should be moved in next week and will post pictures then. For now we are staying at the hospital accommodations (available for single students only). This week has been pretty relaxed at the hospital as it is a lot of orientation type stuff, but Owen is really looking forward to things picking up a bit. We hope to head downtown to London tomorrow, provided it's a little warmer than today, or at least not snowing! Today we're expecting 10cm of snow! I have few pictures to post of the snow today (the first is of the hospital, the rest around the town, I can't add captions from my blogger app), unfortunately that is all I have to post. We've been so busy with flat searching that I haven't taken many pictures yet, that and it's so cold my fingers will freeze if I use the camera. So I promise more pictures to come once we're moved in and from London if we get there tomorrow. Anyway sorry for a short post, but I only have internet at cafes for now, so more posts and pictures will come soon. Hope everyone is doing well! Thanks for following our adventures!







No comments:

Post a Comment