St Maarten, London, and all over the States!
We may have changed our blog address but don't worry, we've moved all our old posts here! Search for posts by location, archives, or the search box.

11 February 2012

Island Moments

Just a few pictures of life on the island lately. I've actually been taking our camera out a bit more lately and trying to capture the beauty of the island. It's hard to believe we only have 6 months left. While we're both looking forward to getting back to the States for a bit, we will definitely miss parts of island life. Such as last minute dive trips, pictures in the next update :)
Sorry for the lack of posts lately, but it's life as usual down here. Owen has exams Monday, I had a midterm for my class today, so we're just plugging away at school here. We had a mini triathlon last weekend, Owen did 2 out of 3 races and I did 1. I cut 20 minutes off my time from last year! So now it's time to get serious for the next 2 tri's in May and June. We also had a Superbowl party with some island friends, which was a lot of fun. So in between the studying we're managing to have some fun, of course :) Enjoy some pictures of life lately and our beautiful island. Look for diving pictures soon!

Outside our friend's place




From our back deck a few mornings ago

Superbowl!

Most of the racers
Rose and I - post race


No comments:

Post a Comment